FINAL REVISED EDITION-
Prosumer Power II!
Can do both!
How to Create Wealth by Being Smarter, Not Cheaper, and Referring Others to Do the Same by Bill Quain, Ph.D.
EXPECT MORE FROM YOUR STORE
Shoppers are spending more and more of their money at giant wharehouse stores and deep discount e-commerce sites. but being cheaper isn't necessarily the same as being smarter. Here are some thought-provoking questions shoppers should ask themselves.
- Has your favorite store ever paid you for recommending their products?
- Do stores give you the opportunity to earn money, as well as spend money?
- If you owned a Wal-Mart, would you shop at K-Mart?
- Has discount store ever asked you to become an equity partner?
- Are you getting rich on the e-commerce explosion?
if the answer to these questions is "no", then you need to read this book!
According to marketing expert Dr. Bill Quain, average people can produce above-average wealth through the power of pro-suming.
Pro-Sumer Power II! is a must read for people who would love the opportunity to create income- instead of only "out-go" when they shop.