In this 3rd Edition of his best-selling The Business School For People Who Like Helping People, Robert T. Kiyosaki updates and expands on his original eight "hidden values" of a network marketing business (other than making money!).
Robert Explains That Building a Network Marketing Business Is...
- The Quickest Way To Build a "B" Quadrant Business.
- A Revolutionary way To Achieve Wealth.
- Making it Possible For Anyone to Acquire Great Wealth.
- Open To Anyone Who Has Drive, Determination and Perseverance.
As a special bonus, the book includes three additional "hidden values" from Kim Kiyosaki (Marriage and Business), Sharon Lechter (The Family Business) and Rich Dad's Advisor Diane Kennedy (How You Can Use The Same Tax Loopholes The Rich Use).
"Because I did not gain my fortune from building a network marketing business, I can be a bit more objective about the industry. This book describes what I see are the real values of a network marketing business -- values that go beyond just the potential of making a lot of money. I finally found a business with a heart." - Robert T. Kiyosaki
Discover And Learn...
- What makes The Rich... Rich?
- Why Robert T. Kiyosaki Recommends Network Marketing As a Business
- There Is More Than One Way to Become Rich
- True Equal Opportunity
- Life-Changing Business Education
- Friends Who Will Pull You Up, Not Push You Down
- What Is the Value of a Network?
- Developing Your Most Important Business Skill
- Not Working For Money
- Living Your Dreams
- Marriage and Business
- The Family Business
- How You Can Use The Same Tax Advantages the Rich Use
Robert Kiyosaki, after retiring at the age of forty-seven, authored the best-selling Rich Dad Poor Dad series on becoming financially free. He is the co-founder of CASHFLOWÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â® Technologies, Inc., as well as a multi-millionaire investor, business owner, educator and speaker.
Sharon L. Lechter, C.P.A., is the co-author of the best-selling Rich Dad Poor Dad series on becoming financially free. She is the CEO and co-founder of CASHFLOWÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â® Technologies, Inc. An avid philanthropist, she is a leading activist for better education for children.
Exceptionally priced so that you can hand out 25 of these every month - and watch your business grow!