One Pipeline Is Worth
A Thousand Paychecks!
We're living in the most affluent economy in decades. Yet
millons of people are still living from paycheck to paycheck,
working longer and longer hours just to stay even.
Why? Because they bought into the wrong plan! They've
fallen from the Time-for-Money Trap. You know, a day's work for a day's pay.
A month's work for a month's pay. Sound familiar?
Whether you're a $10,000-a-year dishwasher or a $100,000-a-year doctor, you're still trading one unit of time for one unit of money.
You're still living paycheck to paycheck. As for "job security" - if you can't do the work because of layoffs... illness... injury... or retirement - the paychecks stop!
Where's the security in that?
How do you escape the Time-for -Money Trap? By building pipelines of ongoing, residual income. With residual income, you do the work once and get paid over and over again.
That's why one pipeline is worth a thousand paychecks. Pipelines keep pumping day after day, year after year, whether you're there to do the work or not.
Now, that's security - true financial security!
The Parable Of The Pipeline will teach you how to build pipelines so that you can make the leap from earning a living today... to enjoying a lifestyle tomorrow!
- Why pipelines are the secret behind every million-dollar fortune
- Why one pipeline is worth a thousand paychecks
- How to build a million-dollar pipeline on less than $4 a day!
- How average people without a lot of money can leverage their time and relationships to create the Ultimate Pipeline
- How to start living your dreams today by building a 5-year lifestyle pipeline, while planning for the future by building a 50-year retirement pipeline.
Burke Hedges has championed the crusade for personal and financial freedom for more than a decade. To date, his seven books have been translated into 10 languages and sold more than 2 million copies worldwide.
Burke resides in the Tampa Bay area with his wife and five children.